OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of your personal information by complying with applicable laws, including your local data protection legislation. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): We may collect any personal information you provide to us, like your name, phone number, email address, phone numbers you insert into your contacts or messages sent, feedback, purchase history, browsing history, and any other information you provide us.
- Device-related information: Including information such as IP Address,MAC address, on/off status.
- If you contact us or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We collect details of your use of our Services and the resources that you access. Such usage information includes information about how and when you access or use our Services.
- Contact information, Profile information (such as profile photo), other data you choose to give us.
- HOW THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED?
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our services to you, including after-sales services.
- Improve your experience with our Services.
- Communicating with you about service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our services to better improve our services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping Stylist3D make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, Stylist3D may correspond with you and use the personal information that you have provided and keep records.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We do not sell any personal information to third parties.
We may share your personal information to third-party service providers and affiliated companies. In each case described in this section, you can be assured that Stylist3D will only share your personal information in accordance with your consent.
You should know that when Stylist3D shares your personal information with a Third Party Service Provider under any circumstance described in this section, Stylist3D will contractually specify that the third party is subject to practices and obligations to comply with applicable local data protection laws. Stylist3D will contractually ensure any Third Party Service Providers compliance with the privacy standards that apply to them in your home jurisdiction.
- SHARING WITH OUR GROUP AND THIRD PARTY
In order to properly conduct our business operations and to provide you with the full functionality of our services, we may share your personal information from time to time to other Stylist3D affiliated companies, or our Third Party Service Providers (including our mailing centers, delivery service providers, telecommunications companies, data centers, data storage facilities, customer service providers, advertising and marketing service providers, and representatives). Such Third Party Service Providers would be processing your personal information on Stylist3D’s behalf or for one or more of the purposes listed above. If you no longer wish to allow us to share this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- SECURITY MEASURES
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, share or other similar risks, we have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from your using of Stylist3D products and services and on Stylist3D websites. We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information.
All your personal information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. We classify your data based on importance and sensitivity, and ensure that your personal information has the highest security level. We make sure that our employees and Third Party Service Providers who access the information to help provide you with our products and services are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet such obligations. All in all, we regularly review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against any unauthorized access and use.
We will take all practicable steps to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure, and for this reason we can not guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- WHAT YOU CAN DO
You can play your part in safeguarding your personal information by not disclose your login password or account information to anybody unless such person is duly authorized by you.
Stylist3D cannot be held responsible for lapses in security caused by third party accesses to your personal information as a result of your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.Your assistance will help us protect your personal information.
Personal information will be held for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws. We shall cease to retain personal information, when the personal information is no longer required by applicable laws, or our business goals.
- Please be aware that even after your account is terminated or deleted, some or all of your information may still remain visible to others. A request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form.
- Please be aware that even after you delete your account or your account is terminated, your information may not be deleted in its entirety from our servers and servers of the third party with whom such information have been shared When you sign up for an account with Stylist3D, Stylist3D retains Personal Information you store on our Services for as long as your account is in existence or as long as we need it to provide you our Services.
- If you delete your account, we will initiate deletion of this information as soon as possible, but please note: (1) there might be some latency in deleting this information from our servers and back-up storage; (2) a request to delete and/or terminate your account will not result in the removal of information collected and already put in aggregate form; (3) we are not able nor are we obligated to remove any of your information from a third party provider or platform; and (4) we may retain your information if necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
Zhejiang Lingdi Digital Technology Co., Ltd
Address: 3rd Floor, Building A, Sanshen International Center, 99 Shuanglong Street, Xihu District, Hangzhou, China